FPE Global has helped companies all over the world keep their operations moving with our selection of bespoke belt conveyors, either as a single item or as part of a system.
THE FPE GLOBAL SOLUTION
Belt conveyors remain one of the most effective and reliable methods to transport materials from stage to stage throughout a manufacturing or warehousing and delivery process.
We have developed two distinct approaches to belt conveyors:
- Modular design belt conveyors: these modular pieces can be combined together to make any length of conveyor. We have modular pieces in stock at all times which makes for easy transport and installation.
- Bespoke belt conveyors: we can design a conveyor for your specific needs, no matter how challenging the space or unusual the load.
BELT CONVEYORS AND HOW THEY WORK
Belt conveyors use a pulley system wrapped in a looping belt of material. The pulleys move the belt and transport material along the length of the conveyor. The design and construction of the pulleys and belt affect the speed and weight/size of materials that can be carried.
WHAT MAKES FPE GLOBAL’S BELT CONVEYORS WORLD LEADERS?
FPE Global’s expert team specialises in designing and locating belt conveyors. We use our industry knowledge to create bespoke belt conveyors for some of the most challenging environments on earth.
How we do it:
- We take time to assess the materials and route carefully to make sure that we create the most efficient and durable system possible.
- We supply belt widths from 400mm to 1500mm with conveying rates of up to 1,000 tonnes per hour.
- We provide a variety of top covers for belts, depending on your material needs.
- We build your conveyor in mild steel, stainless steel or a combination and can be create the product to comply with any potentially explosive atmosphere (ATEX zone) requirements.
Our modular design allows you to combine set lengths together to create any total length of conveyor. The modular system is extremely flexible, with no limit to the convey distance. The modular system can reduce transport costs, as the modules are smaller to deliver and can be combined easily on site.
If your circumstances require something tailored to your individual operations, our team can talk you through all of the options and help you create a belt conveyor system that delivers what your company needs.
Our bespoke conveyors can be built for any environment and deliver a great return on investment (ROI) because of their efficiency and durability.
FLO EASY FIBC DISCHARGER
The Flo Easy Discharger is designed for the efficient and economic discharge of materials having free to medium flow properties with 15° or 40° hoppers to suit the material type.
FLO SPOUT FIBC DISCHARGER
The Flo Spout Discharger design has a unique diamond shaped 60 hopper to discharge the poorest flowing of materials such as those that compact or have high shear properties.